IN WESTERN NEW YORK, WE’RE YOUR BOTTLE-AND-CAN FUNDRAISING EXPERTS!
Like the waters rushing over Niagara Falls, bottles and cans are waiting to rush into your fundraising efforts here in Western New York. Think of the 2.8 million people who might all have contributions for you. Our Buffalo, NY redemption center locations can help, today.
Are you ready for a great fundraiser? We are! Use our experience to plan and promote your next event. Maybe you have a huge organization, maybe you’re leading a small local effort. Either way, we’ll offer no-cost assistance. For a single-day collection or a weeks-long campaign, we have what it takes to help you. We’re in more than 80 locations to serve you, regardless of the scope of your efforts. Together, we’ll make your friends and neighbors happy with the environmentally friendly collection, while fulfilling your fundraising needs.
BOTTLE AND CAN FUNDRAISING LOCATIONS NEAR YOU:
• 52 Cedar St, Akron, NY 14001
• 563 E Main St, Batavia, NY 14020
• 199 Main St, Brockport, NY 14420
• 447 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo, NY 14223
• 660 N French Rd, Buffalo, NY 14228
• 3820 Union Rd, Buffalo, NY 14225
• 3235 State St, Caledonia, NY 14423
• 1350 Harlem Rd, Cheektowaga, NY 14206
• 2377 Harlem Rd, Cheektowaga, NY 14225
• 9870 Main St, Clarence, NY 14031
• 2500 George Urvan Blvd, Depew, NY 14043
• 651 Oakwood Ave, East Aurora, NY 14052
• 2447 Grand Island Blvd, Grand Island, NY 14072
• 1785 Abbott Rd, Lackawanna, NY 14218
• 480 Aurora St, Lancaster, NY 14086
• 5714 S Transit Rd, Lockport, NY 14094
• 227 Walnut St, Lockport, NY 14094
• 4022 Lake Ave, Lockport, NY 14094
• 5677 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304
• 3050 Niagara Falls Blvd, North Tonawanda, NY 14120
• 1942 Colvin Blvd #A, Tonawanda, NY 14150
• 2790 Sheridan Dr, Tonawanda, NY 14150
• 123 Broad St, Tonawanda, NY 14150
• 2990 Seneca St, West Seneca, NY 14224
Bottle and can drives? That’s our specialty! Our redemption center team has helped with hundreds of them, and we deal with them at our Retrieval Centers every day.
• We can help you with promotions
• We have ideas you can use on social media
• Our vehicles and trailers are available for big programs
• You can set up ongoing donations through an account with us
• Your organization wins every time!
NO TRUCK? NO PROBLEM!
If you’re running a large enough program (please ask about minimums) you’ll be able to take advantage of our free redemption center Retrieval Trailers, Vans and Box Trucks. Have your volunteers collect the bottles and cans and fill our container. Then we’ll pick it up, count it up, and pay you up!
Talk to us about requirements for this. There’s no charge, just minimum quantities. If you qualify, think about what a great convenience this will be for your people.
IT’S LIKE A BANK ACCOUNT, WHERE OTHERS DEPOSIT MONEY FOR YOU!
Quickly and easily, we’ll set you up with a free account. Then when donors show up and want to earmark their refund as a donation for you, it’s fast and easy for them. You can establish your account at any of our Buffalo, NY and the surrounding area redemption center locations. Then just remember to promote your cause publicly, so the community will know how to help you. We’re happy to be here for you, to connect generous donors with your worthy cause.
By using this method, you’re never limited to a one-time bottle drive. Your drive can go on and on, week after week. You can even extend your reach by registering an account at any or all of our locations.
ANYONE, AND EVERYONE, CAN DO THIS
Not every type of fundraising works in every community. And they don’t all work for every organization. But bottle and can drives DO work for everyone, everywhere. There isn’t a neighborhood in America that doesn’t have empty bottles and cans to get rid of, and if they get rid of them with you, you make money!
Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts. Little Leaguers and High School Ballplayers. The Rugby Team and The Math Club. The village gardening club and the local library. All these groups can use some extra money, and all of them can earn it quickly and easily with a bottle drive.
Use it to reach a seasonal goal, fund a special event, purchase new uniforms or equipment. You name it, this is a proven way to achieve it.
THOSE NICKELS ARE YOURS TO KEEP
All of them! The helpful suggestions and services we’re mentioning here are always free of charge. We want to do our part to get and keep your business, and we earn that every day by helping our customers to succeed.
Please remember that if you want to use our vehicles or rely on us for a free pickup in Buffalo and Western New York, then you just have to collect a minimum number of returnables.
SPECIAL REQUESTS ARE OK WITH US
The people of Bottle & Can Retrieval Centers are here to help your organization. So if you have some special requirement, just give us a call or stop by. You can even direct message us on Facebook. We always try to be flexible, so let’s talk soon!