ACROSS CENTRAL NEW YORK, BOTTLES AND CANS MEAN CASH FOR YOU!
From the City of Syracuse, NY to the many quiet villages and towns of Central New York, this area is perfectly set up for your fundraising efforts. More than a million people live here, and that sounds like a lot of nickels, doesn’t it? Our Syracuse, NY redemption center locations will help you make the most of every bottle and can.
You can do this! We’ll help you make and execute a plan to earn money with your next event. Large groups or small – you’ll enjoy working with our knowledgeable staff who knows the local community. Whether your event lasts one day, a weekend or goes on indefinitely, we’ll offer no-cost help to make it a success. You can even partner with us for bigger, long-term efforts, utilizing our more than 80 Northeastern locations. The whole community will benefit from your recycling efforts, and you’ll benefit from revenue generated by every bottle and can.
BOTTLE AND CAN FUNDRAISING LOCATIONS NEAR YOU:
• 425 S Peterboro St, Canastota, NY 13032
• 6195 NY-31, Cicero, NY 13039
• 1066 NY-5, Elbridge, NY 13060
• 8430 Oswego Rd, Liverpool, NY 13090
• 202 W Seneca St, Manlius, NY 13104
• 217 N Main St, North Syracuse, NY 13212
• 1035 N Main St, Oneida, NY 13421
• 1318 Erie Blvd W, Rome, NY 13440
• 9553 Pinnacle Rd, Sauquoit, NY 13456
• 400 Wolf St, Syracuse, NY 13208
• 1203 S Geddes St, Syracuse, 13204
• 6222 Thompson Rd, Syracuse, NY 13206
• 101 Montrose Ave, Syracuse, NY 13219
• 2204 Brewerton Rd, Syracuse, NY 13211
• 182 Swansea Dr, Syracuse, NY 13206
• 1833 Teall Ave, Syracuse, NY 13206
• 224 Chapel Drive, Syracuse, NY 13219
• 438 W Seneca Tpke, Syracuse, NY 13207
• 2956 E Genesee St, Syracuse, NY 13224
• 917 Oriskany St W, Utica, NY 13502
• 1905 Genesee St #2, Utica, NY 13501
WHAT WE DO
Of course we specialize in bottle and can drives. Day after day, our redemption center locations make them successful for groups like yours.
• Expert promotional assistance
• Social media ideas
• Trailer/van/truck service (with minimum quantities)
• Ongoing accounts for donations that last
• And more!
For large numbers, you might want to take advantage of our super-convenient (and free) Retrieval Box Trucks, Trailers and Vans. As long as you fill it with our minimum requirement, we’ll pick up the vehicle and take care of the rest. Please ask for details about minimums. If it fits with the scope of your Syracuse, NY and the surrounding area fundraiser, this is a great service you’ll definitely appreciate.
KEEP AN ACCOUNT ON FILE WITH US
Don’t stop with your first collection day. If you set up a free account, your friends, neighbors, community members and even perfect strangers can continue to drop off returnables and donate them to your cause. You can get this going now at any Retrieval Center location, then sit back and wait for the cash. (But keep promoting so they know to donate to your here.) No time limits, no geographical limits. Set it up at any or all of our locations and spread the word to maximize your donations!
ALL GROUPS CAN DO THIS, INCLUDING YOURS
Think about all the homes in your Syracuse, NY community, and all the empty bottles and cans just piling up there. People want to get rid of them, and they want to help good causes. That’s where you come in, to collect them, and our redemption center locations come in to turn them into money for you.
It’s a proven fundraiser for groups of all kinds, from schools to scouts, bands to churches, teens to tots and so many more. It works for all because it’s so easy… when you work with someone like us who makes it easy.
And the possibilities are endless — raising much-needed funds for your high school volleyball team, ski club outings, science club equipment or Sunday School field trips. For any cause, this is the easy, efficient way to get where you want to go.
ALL OUR SERVICES ARE FREE
When you’re raising money, every nickel counts. That’s why we make sure you keep them all. The expert assistance, advice and services we describe here are all part of what we offer. No charge. (We do require minimum quantities if you’re using our vehicle or asking for free pickup, but that’s it.) We’re here to help you succeed.
TALK WITH US ABOUT YOUR NEEDS
If there’s something special about your fundraising program, let us know. We’re happy to talk in person or through a Facebook direct message, and we’ll be as flexible as we can to make it all work for you. Contact us soon!